Premiering at ASU Gammage November 24th to the 29th is the National Touring production of the hit Broadway musical version of A Christmas Story and it needs your help. The touring production is giving local talent a chance to be a part of its oncoming, professional production and the folks behind the show want to see you. Here’re the details.
The National Tour of A CHRISTMAS STORY, THE MUSICAL, premiering at ASU Gammage Nov. 24-29, 2015, is searching for one local child to perform an ensemble cast role when this holiday classic is live on stage. The auditions will take place at the ASU Gammage Box Office Plaza, Saturday morning, Oct. 3, 2015.
A CHRISTMAS STORY, THE MUSICAL is looking for one talented dancer/singer to help bring the musical to the ASU Gammage stage. This opportunity will provide the child with real-life touring theatre experience, as well as an understanding of what it’s like to be part of a professional company. It’s also a chance to learn choreography from the Dance Captain of A CHRISTMAS STORY, THE MUSICAL, Brooke Martino.
CASTING CALL INFORMATION
DATE: Sat. Oct. 3, 2015
REGISTRATION BEGINS: 8:00 a.m.
CHOREOGRAPHY BEGINS: 9:00 a.m.
LOCATION: ASU Gammage Box Office Plaza
- The show is looking for a child with a love of theater and a strong stage presence.
- Children who audition need some dance training in order to learn the choreography.
- Children must be between 8-13 years of age and between 4’5” and 4’10” tall.
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and audition space is limited.
- Children who plan to audition must bring Registration Form and a photo to the audition. (does not have to be a head shot)
To download the registration form CLICK HERE
RSVP Required: CLICK HERE to find out more directly from ASU Gammage.
Take a deep breath, do your best and we’ll see you on stage at ASU Gammage when Christmas comes just a few weeks early to the valley.